World Realism- Empire at War

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the beginning of the 18th century and already has Europe been subdued to countless acts of war and corruption. Take up arms as one of the clergymen of the court or become ruler yourself. Join one of the best forum role playing games to hit the intern

2 posters

Diplomacy of the Spanish Empire

The Third-

Diplomacy of the Spanish Empire Empty Diplomacy of the Spanish Empire

Post  The Third- Fri May 13, 2011 1:13 pm

You walk into Madrid, it is a wonderful place. Everything seems so large and clean, from homes to fountains to even the alleyways look like they have been taken care of. Guards walk occasionally by, but other than that you see no evidence of Spain's constant warfare that comes with constant expansion. Spain stretches from Madrid to Naples to Flanders and across the Atlantic to the New World. And even now they continue to expand. You walk to the Imperial Palace, a place that dwarfs all else of Madrid. It is cleaner, bigger and accurately display's Spain's glory.

You walk in and are greeted by a husky guard, "What brings you to the palace of the King of Spain and the Lord?"
    Kronprinz Joachim I
    Kronprinz Joachim I

Diplomacy of the Spanish Empire Empty Re: Diplomacy of the Spanish Empire

Post  Kronprinz Joachim I Fri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

The Habsburg Monarchy offers an alliance. cheers

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:02 pm